Maison Des Etoiles
|Price per week:
Low Season: $2,200 / week
High Season: $3,500 / week
Maison des Etoiles is a three-sided home built of Greenheart wood native to the rain forest and volcanic rock which bubbled to the surface millions of years ago. If you love to go all natural, this is the vacation home of your dreams. The home is artistically decorated with carvings of local but world-renown artists which blend into the rich deep wood grains of the Greenheart. This is a truly unique home which you will only experience once in a lifetime.
Maison des Etoiles is a secluded villa in the Southern part of St Lucia on Gros Piton. The expansive view from the villa's multiple decks unveil one of the world's famous World Heritage Sites, consisting of the heavenly blue Caribbean Sea, the Western cliff of the Gros Piton and the majestic Pitie Piton.
The two Piton Mountains are the symbol for St. Lucia and Maison des'Etoiles is enveloped in this spectacularly beautiful mountainous setting.
The home has an expansive living room with a volcanic waterfall as its central theme, one master bedroom with its own sitting deck and full bathroom, and two guest rooms which share a second bathroom.
The second bedroom also has its own sitting area and spectacular view. All bedrooms enjoy a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea and sky.
A full size dining room seats 8 as candlelight flickers in the light ocean breeze. The bathrooms are a combination of volcanic rock and natural wood. Enjoy a sizzling hot shower while hearing the birds singing outside.
There is a third story tower which can be used as a sitting area or sleeping area. At night reach out and touch the personal star you are making a wish on.
There is a public beach within a 5 minute drive from the villa. For the hiking enthusiast, the Gros Piton Nature Trail sits in the villa's backyard. Numerous sights and adventures await you within a short distance or enjoy the villa's 24 hour staff available to clean, cook, arrange sightseeing tours or be your personal guide to island adventures.
The facility has three bedrooms and can accommodate up to eight individuals. A maid is included and will also cook and do the shopping. All household necessities are included.
* High season : November 15 through February 29 : $3,500.00 a week.
* Middle Season : March 1 through May 31: $2,900.00 a week
* Low Season: June 1 through November 14th : $2,200.00 a week.
* Plus tax and service charges
* Discounts available for 2 to 4 people.
* Daily and multiple week rates are available upon request.
* A vehicle can also be rented on request.
Maison Des Etoiles - St Lucia Villas
PHOTOS: Click on photo(s) to enlarge
* Outdoor Swimming Pool
* 2 Bathrooms
* 3 Bedrooms
* 1 King Size Bed
* 3 Queen Size Beds
* 1 Full Bed
* One programmable safe for personal items
* All Linens
* Beach Towels
* Full Feature Kitchen
* All utensils for Kitchen
* Hot Water
* CD Player
* Music Library
* Reading Library
* Off Street Parking
* 3 Lanai
* One Balcony
* Deck and Patio
* Star Gazing
* Tower with panoramic view of area (360 degrees)
* 110 voltage in all bedrooms
* Wash and Dryer available through staff for a charge
* Payment of 30% of total rental is due within 7 days of making the reservation.
* The remaining amount is due 60 days prior to arrival.
* All payments can be made by check or by Mastercard or Visa.
* Full Booking Terms will be supplied by E-mail upon request.
NEAREST AIRPORT: Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
DISTANCE TO NEAREST AIRPORT: 30 minutes drive
Disclaimer: Information about specific Caribbean villa rentals including pricing and availability is subject to change at any time. Government taxes and fees may apply to villa rental rates, and varies by country. A minimum stay and/or a damage deposit may be required for some villas, especially during the high season and holidays.