|Price per week:
Low Season: $3,500 / week
High Season: $2,800 / week
The beautiful Villa Bliss in Cap Estate, St. Lucia is a five-bedroom get away for a small group of up to 10 guests.
Situated on a hillside the views of the Caribbean and of St. Lucia are spectacular and on a clear day you can even see the Pitons, St. Lucia's twin peaks.
The closest beach with great snorkeling areas is only a 10 min walk away and the tourist center Rodney Bay for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife can be reached within a five minute drive.
The Villa has a housekeeper, who comes in daily and looks after the guest's needs and a gardener/security, who lives in a separate apartment on the grounds.
Your group will be met by our property manager on arrival at the villa, who will show them around, do a short briefing and answer all their questions.
Transfers, car rentals, pre-stocking of the villa for the group and even tours can be booked in advance if so desired and the guests can arrive at Villa Bliss and unwind and relax after their travels and do not need to rush out to do the first shopping.
Villa Bliss - St Lucia Villas
PHOTOS: Click on photo(s) to enlarge
ST LUCIA ACTIVITIES
* Diving - some of the Caribbean's best diving is to be found in St. Lucia on both the northwest and southwest coasts. Anse Chastenet is especially beautiful.
* Sailing - day and week charters are available in Rodney Bay and Marigot Bay. You can hire your own skipper for a day trip or have a group experience on a sunset cruise.
* Shopping - experience the duty free shops of Point Seraphin and indulge yourself in downtown Castries. Visit the open-air market on Wednesday or Saturday and bargain for coconuts and bananas.
* Rainforest expeditions - tour the rain forest, walk through the jungle, cross a jungle stream, and wander through the Mamiku botanical gardens.
* Winter 2009 (Jan 4, 2009 - May 9, 2009) - US$ 500.00 - 800.00/night (minimum stay 1 week)
* Summer 2009 (May 10, 2009 - Dec 19, 2009) - US$ 400.00 - 700.00/night (minimum stay 1 week)
* Christmas/New Years (Dec 20, 2009 - Jan 3, 2010) - US$ 1100.00/night (minimum stay 2 weeks)
* Winter 2010 (Jan 4, 2010 - May 9, 2010) - US$ 500.00 - 800.00/night (minimum stay 1 week)
Our rates include double occupancy per room.
The rate includes staffing of the villa as follows:
* Housekeepers: Mon - Fri from 9:00am - 3:00pm
* Pool/Gardener: Mon - Fri from 8:00am - 2:00pm
* Concierge: Mon - Sat on call
* Cooking services: prices on request
NEAREST AIRPORT: Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
DISTANCE TO NEAREST AIRPORT:
Disclaimer: Information about specific Caribbean villa rentals including pricing and availability is subject to change at any time. Government taxes and fees may apply to villa rental rates, and varies by country. A minimum stay and/or a damage deposit may be required for some villas, especially during the high season and holidays.